Saturday, February 6, 2010

Moving

Dear readers,

First of all, I would to thank you all for visiting my blog and reading my postings. Today, after almost a year blogging here, I realized that I should be more productive to have regular updates. So, after thoughtful consideration, I have decided to move this blog to Wordpress.com to join my other two Indonesian blogs there, i.e. SANG KUDA API and BUKU HARIAN SANG KUDA API.

Of course, it was a tough decision of whether to still maintain it here or move it to Wordpress. However, for the reason that it would be easier and more efficient to put all my blogs together under one roof, I determined to eventually move forward. Please note that name has also been changed to THE FIRE HORSE.
To see, please click the link below:

Thank you for your understanding and kind attention.

Kind regards,
Vina

2 comments:

  1. Hello Vina,

    Congrat! for the revised The Fire Horse blog.
    I can't wait to go there are read your interesting post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Pak Harry!
    You are a real great supporter.

    ReplyDelete