Thursday, February 11, 2010

A New Look

After Toastmasters meeting last Tuesday, I had a short chat with my best friend, Lina. When I told her my intention to gradually move this blog to Wordpress, she objected.

"Please don't delete your blog, Vin."
"But, it will be more efficient for me to maintain my blogs under one roof, Lin," I said
"It doesn't matter, Vin. At the same time, you still can maintain identical blog contents both with Blogspot and Wordpress. And it's very easy."

"Okay, but why do I need to maintain two blogs with same content but different providers? The only difference is the title. One is in Indonesian and the other one in English."
"The names of your blog! That's the main reason."
"But, I don't want to re-type everything here, Lin."
"You don't have too, Vin. Just copy the writings from any places and paste it here."

"Are you sure that I can do that. I did try once but was not successfully paste them here. It turned into a mess and I had to retyped everything. That's why I'm not so enthusiastic blogging here," I explained my reason.
"Believe me! What you need to do is just copy your writing and paste it to Blogspot."
"Okay, I'll try, Lin."

Today, after surfing for hours I decided to give this blog a new look. Lina was right, I could easily copy my writing from other places and paste it here.

Thank you so much for your advice, Lin.

No comments:

Post a Comment